Slow load

aicusv

Is anyone else having a problem with either the site or individual pages loading? I'm running into a situation where a page starts to load and then stops. I have re-load the page to get it to open.

I had that problem. Try this:
Go into settings and then history on your computer. Choose advanced and erase everything except your licenses, autofill, hosted apps, and passwords. Once erased, open the forum and go to the bottom of the page and delete all board cookies.
That brought it back up to speed for me.
You can also erase your temp files and empty your trash bin, but that probably doesn't really do anything.

John :)

I am having same problem, I did all of above as instructed and it seams to have helped!

Thanks John

James

Should be fixed now - was an issue with IPv6 with the network provider. IPv4 was unaffected, hence why the issue may have been intermittent / affected some and not others.

Thanks for fixing it! I also had the same problems with slow loading, and sometimes could not even get on the forum.
I got the message that the host had a bad connection several times..
I also cleaned up my browsing history on my computer like John mentioned, everything works fine again now.

Keep up the good work!

:)

Back