So near, yet so far... 153 down, 40 to go.......

Tony without Kaiser

Departed
Staff member
Once a year I rearrange the Infantry straps in the Riker mounts to accommodate the "new guys". In my long quest to have all 193 regts of 1914 Infantry, I am 153 down, 40 to go.......

Took a quick photo tonight before the Riker mounts go back over the caps.

For some reason (?) I cannot click the image to enlarge to get past that annoying re-sizing code, so click here to see the bigger image>> http://www.kaisersbunker.com/straps/straps_2006.jpg

straps_2006.jpg

You have my vote. That is one of the biggest collections I have seen .I gather you omly collect pre war .What other units do you need?
Mark :)

zipperheads9 said:
I gather you omly collect pre war .What other units do you need? Mark :)
I have quite a few wartime straps, but now I only collect Dunkelblau. Here is my ridiculously huge straps want list, which is in Excel.

http://www.kaisersbunker.com/straps/Straps%20want%20list.xls

Since Tony has so graciously stepped back from wartime strap collecting, please send all examples to me. :D Over 700 and counting!

Chip

Does the color indicate a missing unit ie blue ,green or red ,on your list ? I see Pre war ones I will see if you need it ,will trade for spares.
Mark :)

zipperheads,

I think all of the numbers are examples that Tony is looking for. The blue indicates straps from cyphered regiments, but the red and the green have me stumped.

Chip

Hu Guys,
Please, don't forget, I'm looking for one, or a pair (better) of shoulder boards with propeler and the number 1.
Otto

Rendsburg,

You just recently missed a pair of issue M15s from the Flieger Ersatz Abt.Nr.1 on the German ebay. The pair sold for over 325 Euro.

Chip

I will look for you as well will you settle for singles? I will looking as well for pairs.
Hope the little one enjoyed the win .
zippy

Hi Zippy,
Thank you! A pair or a single, is good for me.
The little girl with dad, mom and sister... screamed a lot to each goal. All are hoarse.
Otto :D

Back