SOS '12...

rob6218

Hey Guys,
I've heard great things about this show so I'm going to make the trip this year if the weather holds. I look forward to meeting some of you while I'm there and perhaps finding something for "the collection". :greentank: Rob.

rob6218 said:
Hey Guys,
I've heard great things about this show so I'm going to make the trip this year if the weather holds. I look forward to meeting some of you while I'm there and perhaps finding something for "the collection". :greentank: Rob.

Looking forward to it Rob. We'll make sure Gus is on his best behavor! :-"

Great, make sure you stop by! Not sure of our table location yet, but it will be under my name in the directory they give you at the door.

James LeBrasseur

J.LeBrasseur said:
Great, make sure you stop by! Not sure of our table location yet, but it will be under my name in the directory they give you at the door.

James LeBrasseur
Look me up too.
Ignore Gus. [-X
Jerry Rehr/Gerald Rehr

Yeah, stop by the table, and introduce yourself. James's table will have a WWI German soldier standing on it, so you should be able to see it from about anywhere, and avoid this gus person I hear he is a bit of a problem.
Best
Gsu

Just a list repost from the other thread on SOS. Last year Tony put pictures up on the forum as people e-mailed them from the floor of the convention. I am not sure if he or anyone else has time or interest in doing the same thing this year. It is good to know that we are doing the mannequin thing again because it is seriously a good way to navigate. You can see that thing from almost anywhere. The tables are in the same location again this year. James, Gus, Peter/ his father and I will be at the tables along with Daisy the Wonder dog. James will probably be out buying everything that is not tied down most of the time.

The normal group that has been running dinners and parties for years is changing things up this year.

We are staying at a new hotel. We are now staying at the Hilton Garden.
http://www.hiltongardeninn.com/en/gi/ho" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... cn=SDFAHGI

There is no group rate on the hotel this year.

We are not planning any dinners or parties and plan on hanging out at the bar most nights.
We will still be making sandwiches for lunches. We will still be holding the fort if you need to store some stuff or your coat. Hopefully, we will finally have some good weather. We will have several different types of luncheon meat, cheese, bread and bottles of water. At least this is the plan currently. Gus makes the sandwiches and uses gloves to be sanitary. It is a good thing because we have no idea where his hands have been.

Speaking of sanitary my recommendation is that you bring some of that hand sanitizer in a little bottle. The bathrooms historically have been absolutely disgusting. Many of us traveled quite far in the convention center to use the facilities.

People that we think are coming. -- The current list please let the group know if you are coming.

Joe Robinson
Janet Robinson
James Leb.
Lori Leb.
Gus Bry.
Maggie Bry.
Peter Suciu
Jerry Rehr
Randy Trawnik
Tony Cowan
Remy Schaal
Mark Dillenbeck
Rich Ames
Mike Kelso
Jim Turinetti
Matt Rebholz
Alan Schaefer
Flick Gerald
George Anderson
dick roback
Clay Chambers
Larry Stewart
Terri Stewart
Jim Dunham,
Klaus-Peter Emig
Tarek
Dave Moser
rob6218
Keith Gill
souvigny

Randy will indeed be there. For those who did not know one of the giants of our hobby, Randy T. had a little health problem earlier but he is back to work I saw him on TV the other day! Making eyeballs for the stars!

Hey Joe,
I use the plastic gloves to keep my hands clean, I fear touching some of the things you eat:)

If the weather is cold, we usually have a great selection of coats available at low cost.

Best
Gus

Hello everyone,

I just figured out how to join this forum and so far have not been kicked off :D . I gave up my tables for this year so i could enjoy the show. Ill stop by as much as I can.
Keith Gill

Hello guys,

the great trip is on our door......

We will be 5 this year travelling to Louisville.....

either don't now now my table location.....

Perharps this will be help to find it, some of the "little" thing I'll take with me:

p1050425.jpg

Hello guys,

the great trip is on our door......

We will be 5 this year travelling to Louisville.....

either don't now now my table location.....

Perharps this will be help to find it, some of the "little" thing I'll take with me:

p1050425.jpg

La Quinta is within walking distance of everything in Louisville, at least I think it is, I have heard that somewhere.

Gustaf said:
La Quinta is within walking distance of everything in Louisville, at least I think it is, I have heard that somewhere.

I've walked from the La Quinta to the Expo center in the past. The biggest pain is that is that you have to go around the field to get in, unless you climb the fence and when asked "did you climb the fence," you respond, "what fence" and keep walking! :-"

Back