SOS 2011

Hi Joe

Terri and I will be attending the show as well, looking forward to seeing everyone there..

Larry

Current list as of 12 November 2000:

Joe Robinson
Janet Robinson
James Le.
Paul Le.
Lori Le.
Guss B.
Maggie B.
Randy Trawnik
Tony Cowan
Remy-aka-Pepe
Jerry R.
Gary J.
Tom P.
Dick R .
Forest S.
Peter Suciu
Jim Turiinetti
Brian Loree
Terri Stewart
Larry Stewart
Matt Rebholz

Matt,
you are extremely welcome. The best way to improve your collection is to become a known entity to the folks who collect. Putting a face to the name is without doubt the best way to learn about items that are out there are or coming up. I would encourage you to stay in the La Quinta hotel. That is where every one stays and often times deals are made in advance at the hotel or at the restaurant. Sometimes over a beer. People bring examples to the beer gathering and you get to handle a bunch of helmets. at the very least educational. Just because you are not a longtime attendee do not let it make you question. We were all new once and really recognize the value of additional collectors. See you there!

Now let's get everyone to nominate a helmet…Karel where are you? There is also this minor collection in Russia..... you do not need to attend to participate in the helmet selection.

Colonel Joe ; I will be at the LaQuinta thanks to the group rate. Looking forward to this extravaganza! Until then , save your nickels! :D

Hello to all. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the show due to financial constraints. Over the last 5 months I have had to purchase the following....a 2005 Dodge Caravan van (my 1995 Chevy Lumina rusted out), a new furnace, and 4 new tires for the vehicle so I dont end up in the ditch this winter. Thats why I have been selling stuff on Ebay. So guys, I have to pass this year. Sorry, I will be there in spirit. Good hunting gentlemen! All the best, Brian

Hello to all. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make the show due to financial constraints. Over the last 5 months I have had to purchase the following....a 2005 Dodge Caravan van (my 1995 Chevy Lumina rusted out), a new furnace, and 4 new tires for the vehicle so I dont end up in the ditch this winter. Thats why I have been selling stuff on Ebay. So guys, I have to pass this year. Sorry, I will be there in spirit. Good hunting gentlemen! All the best, Brian

Brian, sorry to hear this, I was looking forward to meeting you...

Thanks for all you do

Larry

Current list as of 30 November 2000:

Joe Robinson
Janet Robinson
James Le.
Paul Le.
Lori Le.
Guss B.
Maggie B.
Randy Trawnik
Tony Cowan
Remy-aka-Pepe
Jerry R.
Gary J.
Tom P.
Dick R .
Forest S.
Peter Suciu
Jim Turiinetti
Terri Stewart
Larry Stewart
Matt Rebholz
Alan Schaefer

Not that this is a gossip column but did you know that Alan is going to be married a month after the show! May the road rise to meet you.

When is the dinner at the German place?
I will be going there on Fri with a WW2 group.
I think Dick R. and I out of our group will be the only ones going to dinner with this group.
RUN ALAN........... RUN!!!!!
We will have a long talk in KY as to the Run part.
:D :D
Jerry

We have not made reservations yet. The general thought last year was to go to the German place both Thursday and Friday night. They open up at 6 PM and we were going to reserve the party room on both Thursday and Friday night after dinner for drinking. So probably from eight until 1030. Historically, there has also been a small group of people that have gone to the German place on Wednesday night. But this is regularly 4 or six people including spouses. I will put a dinner sign up in either January or early February. You can go both nights one night or no nights. The pizza party has run its course. :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9:

Hey Justin,
Be sure to choose you new tatto carefully, it is better not to drink too much beer with the French Canadian brothers from Minnisota, or you may wake up with a tatto of Winnie the Pooh on your chest.

Back