SOS 2015 countdown

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Well it is getting close, and now Have Gus and Maggie showing up at our house tonight a day early, only Gus would drive that fast to see me, or maybe it is Lori he wants to see :D

Pictures to follow and may even show him the helmet room.

Wednesday night set up will be here before you know it.

James

My wife Enid and I organized our SOS items, and tomorrow I'll go through it with my father and make sure it all will fit in the SUV. Tuesday night we'll pack it up and leave bright early Wednesday morning.

I had a horrible week on the work/home front so I can barely wait for Wednesday!

Would you beleive he locked his collection room? At least it is not as bad as the time Dave Mosher blind folded me to see a collection, then he dumped me naked in a rest area.

Here is a photo for Joe, the biggest cow in the world.

and the biggest bison in the world

Gustaf said:
Would you beleive he locked his collection room? At least it is not as bad as the time Dave Mosher blind folded me to see a collection, then he dumped me naked in a rest area.

Here is a photo for Joe, the biggest cow in the world.

and the biggest bison in the world

Gus is traveling through my old stomping grounds...Western ND and Jamestown.

Keith

Found these two people snooping through my WWI photo albums and somehow got into the helmet room.

Gus and Maggie I presume :D

James

Things have been going good, last night I managed to dig through the first wall between the bedroom and the collections room, I have to go out to the driveway and scatter out the bits I dug from the wall with the spoon and then I can go through the second wall tonight.
First great accusition of the 2015 SOS trip is a nice set of Saxon smooth Kockarden!

Wow, this is a great collection.
And...it looks as if the fun has started even before SOS began!
I wish you all good hunt.
Looking forward to see the results.

Rgds,
Francis

Looking Good! Great Collection, and a you're having a lot of fun! =D>

I see that Maggie is keeping Gus in line.

They should swing down by my old stomping grounds near where I grew up, and stop in Blue Earth, MN to see the Jolly Green Giant, Just of I-90. http://pics4.city-data.com/cpicc/cfiles28049.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And if they wanted to stop at Crystal Lake, IA, they could see the world's largest Bullhead as well. http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/af/03/4c/af034cbb1d793d53286467612505e76c.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Best Regards,

Alan

Gus-
You and Maggie are invited to swing by Michigan on one of your SOS trips. I'm sorry it is sort of out of the way back to the Old West for you.

Peter

First James, get one of those metal detector wands that Homeland uses (Pauls probably got one) and check Gus out for metal contraband before he leaves your house! That ten gallon hat he wears can hide a lot of goodies! Second, cool collection!

From Gus' post:
First great accusition of the 2015 SOS trip is a nice set of Saxon smooth Kockarden!
If this is what we discussed previously....bueno

Keith

ww1czechlegion said:
Looking Good! Great Collection, and a you're having a lot of fun! =D>

I see that Maggie is keeping Gus in line.

They should swing down by my old stomping grounds near where I grew up, and stop in Blue Earth, MN to see the Jolly Green Giant, Just of I-90. http://pics4.city-data.com/cpicc/cfiles28049.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And if they wanted to stop at Crystal Lake, IA, they could see the world's largest Bullhead as well. http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/af/03/4c/af034cbb1d793d53286467612505e76c.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Best Regards,

Alan

Or up to Bemidji to see Paul Bunyan and Babe :D

James; I see that you finally got rid of that Kaiser beer!! That was some bad tasting beer,but I'm sure that Gus didn't mind drinking it after a long drive. I hope it wasn't left over from the SOS party room 2011/2012?? Hope you all get some good stuff! Cheers Dick

Back