SOS 2017 road trip

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Just packing up the vehicle for the 13 hour drive, leaving early Tuesday morning for the show.

Looking forward to seeing as many people as possible...

Table location last year was TABLES H15 through H18, not positive put hoping for the same spot, stop by and say hello!

Will try and take pictures to post, or have our Forum leader Brian take some as he never sits at the tables to help anyway...

James

We're leaving early Tuesday a.m. as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! :D

Sorry to hear that Gus & Maggie won't be able to make it this year. :(

Wishing a safe trip to everyone!

Alan

This is the main reason we are not going to make it to SOS, the roads are not as bad as I expected them to be, but they are not going to get better for a while, we are expecting snow later this week. We did make it into town in a 4x4 pickup to get our mail, it was a good thing we went as a young woman had run off the road where it was under water and I was able to pull her back up on the road and had her follow me on through the covered road, it was not that deep, but the water was muddy and we could not see the road surface and there was not a good point of reference to follow. We found another road that was not much further to get back home.

Jeff is posting live video of the show from his table, just saw Remy and James, be careful what you say and the audio is very good.

Just got home late last night, will post a few pictures now, had some great times with some forum members and other Hauben collectors to includes

the Great Brain Loree
Joe Robinson
My brother Paul LeBrasseur
Newest collector my son Eric LeBrasseur
Charles Booth
Randy Trawnik
Remy Schaal and son Alex
Rich Ames
Dave Hocker
Tony Cowen

Matt(Badener)
Steve McFarland
Alan Schaefer
Mike Kelso
Peter Suciu
mauihiu

If I missed anyone I apologize

Wives etc. all had a great time and drank plenty of beer and wine.

Great photos. I noticed that on this forum there are pictures of new stuff.

I bet on the Nazi forums you could post photos from last year's MAX show of the same SS helmets and no one would notice!

A great time as always! Thank you James for organizing the table purchases, the apres show dinners etc., much appreciated. I also met members Neil Young, Mike Kelso, Larry Stewart Chas Booth and Jerry Rehr at the show. Already looking forward to saving up for next years SOS 2018. :thumb up:

And also forgot to mention Mark (Maplecreek) another forum member who brought us many helmets to drool over

James

Holy Sh... izzle... James! Great purchases! =D> They're all super, but I like the Bavarian the best.

:D Ron

Back