SOS 2019 Update

I am almost counting the hours and almost drooling in anticipation! LOL =P~

Looking forward to seeing you fellow collectors and friends soon! :D

Best Regards,

Alan

Looks like the "hot streak" at SOS may be over this year. The last two years we had a very mild weather, but this year could be rainy and a bit cooler but at this point doesn't look like snow or extreme cold. I'll take 40s and rain over 20s and snow!

I'm sure I won't be the only one in shorts in the hall either. Once they kick on the heat in there it warms up quickly, plus there is no dealer drive in on Thursday. So once we get past Wednesday evening the hall should feel comfortable all week/weekend.

I'll take 40s and rain over 20s and snow!

I'm sure I won't be the only one in shorts in the hall either. Once they kick on the heat in there it warms up quickly, plus there is no dealer drive in on Thursday. So once we get past Wednesday evening the hall should feel comfortable all week/weekend.

I am all for no snow. But Thursday is a day yes? We have hotel reservations for Wednesday night and are planning on taking the guard dog on Thursday morning. Don't worry, the dog has only one target. Brian, who will not believe that Elvis was in the front room when Janet and I got married.

Just a quick note to everyone who is going to the Show of Shows, there are some new rules on drive in unloading, They are going to be very forceful in enforcing some of the new rules. The biggest change is the ban on trading in Hall "B" while unloading, "parking lot deals will be cause for explosion from the show," in the past it would just be cause for expulsion, but it looks like there will be more drastic measures. Remember that all the people who work hard to make this event possible for us to attend. Try to do your best to help make things go smooth as possible, follow the rules, keep the venue clean and be courteous to everyone, especially those who do not understand the collecting community.

Back