SOS pictures

It was great seeing the members that made it, others where missed. Show was good and fun.

It was rather well attended but the lack of Europeans was evident, and there buying was missed by all.

Picked up a couple of helmets to see if they are better condition then the ones I have?

My only major purchase that I am excited about is a Bavarian Generals plume and Trichter to go with my Generals helmet I have at home, now the fingers crossed to see if threads on Trichter and helmet are same size.

Plenty of helmets to buy, but prices where high, again I think most dealers where hoping for Europeans to buy with the strong Euro...

Weird thing I saw was at least a dozen or so M15 JZP helmets, almost like someone found a bunch of them, they where all over ranging from $1400 to $3000 again prices all over the place.

James

Thanks a lot for all the nice photo's James.
My goal was to be there too, but unfortunately couldn't make it this year. Hopefully next year it will work out better.
And covid and travel restrictions are gone.

Regards, Coert.

Coert ;
Did you get my message about the Feldgrau Hessian helmet ?
No spike so may not be for you ?
Steve

Eric LeBrasseur, son of James, joined my father, Mike Niewiarowicz, Byron Malcho, Bill Nichols and me in a game of Axis & Allies 1914. We only played a couple of turns, but maybe next year we can start earlier.

Attachments

• ShowOfShows.jpg
    ShowOfShows.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 32
Thank you for posting all of the photos James.
I always enjoy seeing the pictures.
Someday I may even be able to attend.

John

"Thank you for posting all of the photos James.
I always enjoy seeing the pictures.
Someday I may even be able to attend.

John"

John would love it if you could, would be great to meet you

James

Back