Steel Green Wartime Prussian

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
Well I thought I would start out my updates with one fo the first helmets I picked up at the SOS.

This helmet is simply stunning for a wartime issue!

Nice green paint with all original hardware.

marked inside back visor B.I.A. VII over a G

Owners name on leather tabs Wilhelm Leholsen I think?

Then just for Joe a picture of the makers mark.

hard to beat this one, thanks to Jerry for selling it to me!!

More helemts later, I think I will spread the buys from the show over the next couple months!

green%20wartime%20002.jpg

green%20wartime%20002.jpg

green%20wartime%20004.jpg

green%20wartime%20007.jpg

green%20wartime%20001.jpg

Minnesota Slim said:
I think I will spread the buys from the show over the next couple months!

That's what I do. Some of my "monthly updates" I have had for years!

That is just a great example James. Good for you. You did not have one? it's marked to a B.I.A., do you see a repair somewhere? I like very much that this entire helmet has been painted green. Not just the shell. Spike is a grey M15, is the eagle Wappen too? Or M95 brass?

Tony- yes I had one, but when I got home and compared the two, I now believe my old one is repainted, so off to Ebay it goes and the new one has a special place on the shelf!

No repairs that I can see, and the leather liner is secured by a nice drawstring, so I do not want to bugger with it to look inside.

Wappen is also M15 grey

Thanks

James

Joe and I did not have a chance against James, James took my cane away from me and stuck it throuch the spokes on Joe's wheel chair so he could get ahead of us at the show, and it worked as he nabbed this one at the table next to us.
Gus

Back