Stirnpanzer for Christmas

Gustaf

Staff member
Maggie gave me a great Christmas present, some might remember this from SOS 2016, it goes nice with my panty grabber.

Gus that Maggie is a fantastic lady, you know it's true love when your wife gives you a stirnpanzer for Christmas! =D>

MG34NZ said:
Gus that Maggie is a fantastic lady, you know it's true love when your wife gives you a stirnpanzer for Christmas! =D>

You are so right! I hope you had a great Christmas.

Santa has been nice to forum members this year (not to me though)!
Dare I ask what a panty grabber is?...

911car said:
Santa has been nice to forum members this year (not to me though)!
Dare I ask what a panty grabber is?...

That is what Maggie calls a Grabenpanzer

Now things are different Gus! I gues I'll have to fire up the truck now ](*,)

Can you please take some pictures of the inside and the markings. Maybe there are markings on the strap too?

Adler 1

PS Love also those panty grabbers and stirnies \:D/

Adler said:
Now things are different Gus! I gues I'll have to fire up the truck now ](*,)

Can you please take some pictures of the inside and the markings. Maybe there are markings on the strap too?

Adler 1

PS Love also those panty grabbers and stirnies \:D/
Sadly the strap is a replacement, you just as well load the truck up before you leave your house, as there is more room at my house than at yours!

Thanks for the pic of the marking Gus! Too bad the strap is a replacement, that's so hard to find...

Adler

Congratulations Gus on a difficult to find piece. I could not help but notice the handguns on display on the wall. Fantastic! :thumbright:

Tony without Kaiser said:
Congratulations Gus on a difficult to find piece. I could not help but notice the handguns on display on the wall. Fantastic! :thumbright:
Thanks Tony, the handguns are not that big of a deal, but every one has a correct holster with it, when I find a holster, I get it as it is way easier to find the pistols, for some reason, when soldiers picked up pistols, they seldom thought to take the holster as well. I would have made a very poor soldier as I would have grabbed the pistol and thought I should have the holster for that, then the belt to put the holster on, oh and then I need the uniform to put the belt on and the helmet and boots, and I better get a set of dog tags and ID papers, a bar of soap and shaving kit et cetera......
I started out as a gun collector, and you can see where that got me.
Here some better shots of the weapons, the pistols are mounted on boards so they can be removed from the wall with ease and mounted on a frame for the displays that I set up for the public (which would explain the random display labels in the photos).

That is a great present Gus, you are a lucky man to have that gifted to you! Congratulations! Excellent collection as well.

Nice stirnpanzer and lovely collection.

I love that Belgian mauser hanging on your wall, and the t-gewher, and... wel, i love everything.

Greetings

Pickelhaube

Back