Stirnpanzer

Stosstrupp

Hello

My latest find is this German Stirnpanzer it was found in a French barn near the town of Thiaucourt , after all those years it stil have remains of the feldgrau paint and it and it sounds like a bell.IMG_1651.jpgIMG_1652.jpgIMG_1653.jpgIMG_1654.jpgIMG_1655.jpgIMG_1662.jpg

Beautiful item. Crazy that some people fake even these! Can you see any markings/stamps inside still?
I have an interesting set and I know some of the members have some super pieces too including the body armour?
Mark

Thank you for the nice comments.

MG1918 i can’t see any markings in the inside.

Spiker the paint looks original to me.
4945EFE6-E9D8-4D6A-A9F8-0490C9B12F5B.jpeg

OK stoss, as long as the paint does not appear in the pitting holes is should be fine.

Here’s mine , but it suffered from more corrosion.

Not all of the stirnpanzers are marked.

dsc_7066.jpg

dsc_7071.jpg

dsc_7077.jpg

Nice one i got mine from my grandfather he used it as a nesting place for his pigeons

Hello

My latest find is this German Stirnpanzer it was found in a French barn near the town of Thiaucourt , after all those years it stil have remains of the feldgrau paint and it and it sounds like a bell.View attachment 14099View attachment 14100View attachment 14101View attachment 14102View attachment 14103View attachment 14104
Hi,

are you willing to sell this one ?

Let me know if ur willing to sell it
I 'm affraid i will not sell it becose of my family history and the concequences it brought from the war .its as a contribute to my family and therefor will not separate from it and pass it on to my own children

Back