Thank you Gus and Joe and Co!!!

PICKELMAX

Many thanks to you Gus!! :lol: !!
I really get now a terrific look with my new tee shirt on my bike...

teeshirt0015mw.jpg

Thank you, it's really a pleasure to get such a gift from friends who I'll probably meet one day in France or overseas. Thanks to you Brian this sort of friendship would never exist if you haven't create this forum.

teeshirt0047ly.jpg

Rendsburg said:
Salut Max,
You are needing now a pilot helmet and aviator's glasses to "fly" in your machine!
Otto :lol:

No, no, Otto, he needs to have a custom made helmet that looks like a tschapka! \:D/

Yes, that would be the place foe a reproduction, then he need a lance.
Gus

Sir Maxelot

I love it. We GOT to get to the South of France if only for a day. We meet for lunch with our travel agent and we shall see! The knights of the square helmet.

It works, you all are welcome at home and as you can see, any truck can go to my house because the road is really too short :p ... gloups, only Tony could pass with his tank but it could damage the marvelous landscape, it would be a terrific shame!!! :x
I will think how to drive my Vespa with a lance in the hand, it will not be easy but I'll find a solution 8)
I like this name "Maxelot" perhaps I'll change my Internet name it will better and more correct because I don't have any pickelhaubes anymore now... and because I'm still dreaming that I'm a brave cavalry rider, like those in the Monthy Python films :cool:
Such a laughing forum... ah ah ah :lol:

Maxime

Ok French folks I think we will be in Cannes France on 1 Dec 2006. Is that close to anyone? We will only be there for the day and leave by 1800. Is there any hope of seeing anyone? Maxelot or Mikey or anyone? :help:

I will bring a good looking american girl. :flower:

All right, I'll be there! Cannes is about 200 km far from the place where I'm living. Mike is closer. Cool :lol: !!!

Back