The Kaiser's tobacco pouch?

Tony, some shoulder board collector you are, if you would stick to your own theme, there would be enough stuff out there for 20 other collectors. The depth of your collection still amazes me
Gsu

This was not the Kaiser's, It is a Christmas gift from the Crown Prince. If I am correct it was a porcelain pipe with a likeness of Willy and on the back was that is was a gift for Christmas 1915 and a bag of tobacco. I have seen the pipes and the tobacco bags, but never together. Probably only for the officer's though.
Dan Murphy

Daniel Murphy said:
This was not the Kaiser's, It is a Christmas gift from the Crown Prince. If I am correct it was a porcelain pipe with a likeness of Willy and on the back was that is was a gift for Christmas 1915 and a bag of tobacco. I have seen the pipes and the tobacco bags, but never together. Probably only for the officer's though.
Dan Murphy

Hi Dan, Did you look at the link I added to my 06 Nov posting? I have a pipe and a pouch. But, I wonder of that might not be the correct pipe, as the Crown Prince Wilhelm's 1915 and 1916 Christmas gifts were given to every man of the 5th Armee. I would have expected a plain pipe?

Back