THE ULTIMATE PICKELHAUBE!

Hey boys,
This would not be a bad form for displaying an Überzeug. All it would need is a taller spike and to tone down the colours. For less than 6 Euros, one can not built a plaster Helm cheapere.
Gus

Gustaf said:
Hey boys,
This would not be a bad form for displaying an Überzeug. All it would need is a taller spike and to tone down the colours. For less than 6 Euros, one can not built a plaster Helm cheapere.
Gus

I was thinking that as well. The problem, I think, would be the size. They would have to be quite small to fit an original Überzeug. If they are made to fit the pumpkin of a 21st century sports fan, they may be too large?

Tony & Kaiser said:
Gustaf said:
Hey boys,
Gus

I was thinking that as well. The problem, I think, would be the size. They would have to be quite small to fit an original Überzeug. If they are made to fit the pumpkin of a 21st century sports fan, they may be too large?
Hey Tony,
The size crossed my mind too, but the are one size fits all, so they should be fairly large, How about if I send Max 6 Euro, and he can get one for his vespa, and give us a report?
Gus

Back