The Van Bosstraeten Auction

Hé Coert,

Fyi., I ordered the catalog on 03/18 and received finally following e-mail:

QT
.....vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail. Ihre Bestellung wurde bearbeitet und es ist alles in Ordnung damit.
Der Katalog wurde verschickt und wird voraussichtlich bis Ende dieser oder Anfang nächster Woche bei Ihnen eintreffen.
UQT

So, if all goes well, arriving begin of next week, here in Belgium.
Hope for you all a swift delivery of same.

Bregards
Marty

Thanks Marty!
I also, like you, first had a virtual meeting with Karel at ForumEersteWereldoorlog.NL.
Such a nice and friendly guy. Later I met him here, where he was more at his place.
I am still a member at that forum, but it is really quiete, so I don't react much there anymore.
It seems to be fizzing out . Old software, and not updating it can ruin things fast.

I will wait, the catalog will be sent.

Regards, Coert.

I tried to order a catalogue but when I was registering....Canada was not on the list of countries :( So according to Hermann, I now reside in Barrie Germany! After a few more unsuccessful attempts and cursing technology, I gave up. Perhaps I am on some sort of verboten liste due to past sins?? :oops: Could my ex wives have been talking to Hermann??

Last edited:
I am still a member at that forum, but it is really quiete, so I don't react much there anymore.
It seems to be fizzing out . Old software, and not updating it can ruin things fast.

Regards, Coert.
Still hope a solution will be found, FEW is a 'treasure room' of related WW1-items all kinds.

Bregards,
Marty

I've got mine, they had a table at the recent Ciney Show..............just need to re-mortgage the house and I'll be there !

I've got mine, they had a table at the recent Ciney Show..............just need to re-mortgage the house and I'll be there !
Correct, impressive and they we're very kind assisting you no matter the (haube)question was.

Back