They are coming back!

Nope... no way. Too much to dust. (did my lie work?) WOW!!! That shows not only dedication, but a ton of knowledge. Stunningly wonderful.

:D Ron

I had missed this post......my first reaction to the thread title was......Whats Coming back........The Indian repro haubes??? I have known this gentleman for 20+ years. He has been willing to share his expertise and to help out in finding parts for helmets on numerous occasions. A fine human being!

b.loree said:
I had missed this post......my first reaction to the thread title was......Whats Coming back........The Indian repro haubes??? I have known this gentleman for 20+ years. He has been willing to share his expertise and to help out in finding parts for helmets on numerous occasions. A fine human being!

I haven't known him that long, but have dealt with him and I agree. Again... WOW!

I have no earthly idea – he is also moving again – a marriage thing. See – you need to try for SOS one of these days!

joerookery said:
I have no earthly idea – he is also moving again – a marriage thing. See – you need to try for SOS one of these days!

I will Joe, I retire in four or five more years. Maybe they could do one in April and call it the 'Just to get the damned Yankees down here' show.

Back