Tschapka?

Hey Guys, you can not reach every one, the resources are out there for any one to use, most people only want something that looks cool, and to some people, a dry cow pie, painted gold looks cool.
Gus

Gus

I was starting my Christmas shopping...Are you selling these cowpies, and do you you have any in silver vs. gold paint?

Dave

Dave, no problem, I can even get natural. The first one I saw, was mounted on a plack with so sort of award, I though it would be fun to get a fresh frozen pie and paint it and mount it and give it to someone, just to see their face when it thawed.
Gus

Is there no end to Man's warped imagination!!??

You could always get one freeze-dried and bronzed for posterity.

Cheers,

Laurie

Hello everyone!

This guy is beginning to get up my nose.

As many of you know, I also deal - having the sentimental instincts of a piranha, but even I draw the line:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6583768789

I wasn't aware of Pickelhaube cases in "...Excellent Shape. No Damage...." being held together with bits of string. Or was this a late-war exigency (sarcastic, tongue in cheek)?

"Serious offers...." only, mind you!:

My rant becomes so much more meaningful with the auction URL in there, sorry about that.

Cheers,

Laurie

A sad and sorry testament. People with more money than brains. The seller will be laughing all the way to the bank.

What about US$169 for the helmkoffer, that's pretty respectable, too. This guy writes magic ad copy.

The flip side is, I have had really good pieces go on eBay for a pittance. You can only wonder.

Cheers,

Laurie

Back