Tunic KR2?

Thanks guys, that's what I wanted to see! It seems to me that this tunic did not have handles for decorative epaulettes. Today I noticed looking closely that you can see a darker trace of a narrow pagon. I have such epaulets, even someone signed them on the back, but I'm not sure if they are right. What do you think?View attachment 34009View attachment 34010View attachment 34011
I need to study this
but I don't think that K R 2 were ever just white underlay
Thanks guys, that's what I wanted to see! It seems to me that this tunic did not have handles for decorative epaulettes. Today I noticed looking closely that you can see a darker trace of a narrow pagon. I have such epaulets, even someone signed them on the back, but I'm not sure if they are right. What do you think?View attachment 34009View attachment 34010View attachment 34011
I need to study this
I am not sure that the K R 2 officers straps
were ever just white underlay
Steve

The Boards are right. All cuirassier regiments had a white underlay till 1915. 1915 came a second colour.

I looked even more closely at the tunic and I have to say that the passantene was here, I found the remains of the thread in the place where they were sewn, the thread is identical to the one with which these little loops are sewn on the outside. Unfortunately, someone removed them. It will probably be impossible to find them, so I will try to reconstruct them one day. Just please confirm to me that these epaulets are correct and what degree it is. I will also have a small request to "kuerassier", sorry, I do not know Your name, I see that you have a gorget of this regiment, I also have one, but I am not sure if it is original, so I will need a photo of yours for comparison. I'll post a few photos of this gorget later, as well as other "gadgets" that I think are related to KR2, if of course you are not bored with this topic yet.:)

Today I noticed looking closely that you can see a darker trace of a narrow pagon.
Paweł do you mean the bottom of the shoulder boards? That is where those shoulder boards were sewn into a uniform shoulder seam. Proper slip-on boards for your Waffenrock would be rolled over at the bottom.

Back