Two Austrian Dragoon helmets

J.LeBrasseur

Administrator
Staff member
I know they are not spiked, but these are so cool, I own another one, but these two cam along in the last week or so and condition is great.

First picked up the NCO model, I think it is NCO? Alan from the forum was kind enough to sell me that one from his latest haul of helmets.

Then the opportunity came to me for this super nice Officer version with case and cover. There is most of the original frosting on the sides, simply a stunning helmet.

James

Wow!

I love these two. Just beautifully desgned helmets that would star in any collection of military headgear.

Cheers:

Steve

Those are spectacular! What is the significance of the Lion defeating the Serpent? Very unique motif!

James!

That is simply outstanding! Tough to find helmets in that great condition along with the officer's case! One heck of a noteworthy addition to your collection!

John

• These are realy great helmets! I hope, you donť mind if I put here in your topic little addition: Dragoner helm for " Fahnrich und Wachmeister"
P1010001.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010005.jpg

That's a beautiful Officer helmet with the case! Love the frosting on the side panels! :bravo:

Thanks again for buying the enlisted/NCO pattern one from me!

Congratulations James, they look great together! =D>

All the Best,

Alan

Beautiful helmets all! I have never seen one of these in person. The officer helmet is in exceptional condition.

Back