Ulan Württemberg and Bavaria

Kaisersammler

At the turn of the year we want to leave Prussia. Let's give Bayern and Württenberger a chance too. Here is my uniform from the Uhlans Reg.19 from Ulm. I'm from Neu-Ulm in Bavaria, but I still call it one of my home regiments. Next to it is the 1st Bavarian Uhlan Regiment.
I am particularly proud of the Württemberg fishing line, which has probably never been worn. I was able to save it from a costume treasure trove. The owner wanted to destroy it for a costume because of the beautiful line.

Attachments

• DSCN4608.JPG
    DSCN4608.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 50
  • DSCN4613.JPG
    DSCN4613.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 46
  • DSCN4614.JPG
    DSCN4614.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • DSCN4615.JPG
    DSCN4615.JPG
    925.7 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN4616.JPG
    DSCN4616.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 44
If desired, the Uhlan general. Helmet and jacket from the same wearer. To read the name I would have to open the uniform. But the monogram is in the helmet. The white umbrella is rare. extra photograph of General's Heron Bush. Unfortunately I don't have any epaulettes, so just the shoulder pieces!!!
Next to him is an officer from the 5th Regiment No. 13 and 11 with the gala trousers. I have no more.
Have you ever had Dragoons in the forum?

Attachments

• DSCN4633.JPG
    DSCN4633.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • DSCN4632.JPG
    DSCN4632.JPG
    370.1 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN4631.JPG
    DSCN4631.JPG
    960.6 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCN4630.JPG
    DSCN4630.JPG
    982 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCN4629.JPG
    DSCN4629.JPG
    886.9 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCN4634.JPG
    DSCN4634.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
Awesome Reiner 🤩
Inside the helmet is a King‘s crown above the R, so the wearer must be a member of a royal family. I would love to know who it was 😶‍🌫️

Another wonder display and the condition is amazing

I can’t recall seeing many uniform displays of generals in the uniform of xxx except for one on an infantry regt. Would love to see them.

Incredible collection, congratulations on the great achievement of collecting them.

Thanks for taking the time to share with us. 👍

If desired, the Uhlan general. Helmet and jacket from the same wearer. To read the name I would have to open the uniform. But the monogram is in the helmet. The white umbrella is rare. extra photograph of General's Heron Bush. Unfortunately I don't have any epaulettes, so just the shoulder pieces!!!
Next to him is an officer from the 5th Regiment No. 13 and 11 with the gala trousers. I have no more.
Have you ever had Dragoons in the forum?
Great collection .
Please show your Dragoons
Steve

Back