US Shipping

Hi Bob
That’s most kind of you. I’ll PM you if I win if that’s ok
Once again, thanks very much.
All the best
Jeremy

Myself as well Jeremy, I went into that listing but could not even contact the seller to ask if they would ship to Canada.

Thanks Amy and Brian. Yes Brian it took a few messages to get a response :) Now I’ve asked if they’re happy to send to an address which isn’t my registered address - still waiting on that one

Very frustrating when Dealers do this, especially for us Canucks. I mean we are such “nice people” :D Most times they have no problem shipping to CN but it is a pain having to ask.

:eek: I always have issues as they don't know where singapore is so they don't ship to Singapore. So just imagine how many Spike helmets I miss out compared to you guys lol

:D
Well, I tried to bid but as my registered address wasn’t in the US, eBay wouldn’t take it :eek:
Shame really but I guess some of these guys don’t like doing customs declarations and the like.
Oh well can’t win ‘em all

Amy,.....I refuse to feel sorry for you in Singapore as we have all seen the "stacks' of helmets you have on your shelves. :D The fact that some dealers won't ship to you gives the rest of us guys a chance to buy a helmet occasionally! :thumb up:

b.loree said:
Amy,.....I refuse to feel sorry for you in Singapore as we have all seen the "stacks' of helmets you have on your shelves. :D The fact that some dealers won't ship to you gives the rest of us guys a chance to buy a helmet occasionally! :thumb up:

:D :D I like the way that you feel and I bet you don't feel sorry for me when there is no Militaria show in Singapore and no dealers here as well. :eek:

I am totally sold on ebays Global shipping as a seller .
No doubt it is more expensive for the buyer but as a seller it does have it's good points .
I sell my models all over the world and the virus has sloooowed down shipping almost to a crawl.

With ebay's Global shipping you ship your package to Erlanger KY after it arrives they ship out to their destination.
I shipped 2 models in December one to Belgium and one to Denmark
The Belgium model arriver 2 weeks ago !!!!!!!
The Denmark package is in limbo and the Global shipping ebay uses just gave back the paypal payment to the buyer.( they covered it )

I cringed to think what if this would have been a helmet.

Agreed, global shipping has always worked just fine for me. You're right, it does cost the customer a bit more but everything is taken care of and if you're patient it's just fine. Only problem I've ever had is selling 2 feather hackles to someone in the US, eBay told me they were prohibited goods and were going to be destroyed!! Buyer was refunded so nobody lost out but but he was pretty ticked off that he never got his hackles.

Back