Visiting a friend in Canada

Beautiful collection, looks like you guys are having a great time. Its always great to have someone over who actually can appreciate such a collection and knows what they are looking at. (y)

Spending time with old friends is always great, and being able to look at a wonderful collection together as well. Congratulations on a superb collection Brian.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Unfortunately you have not seen a white Leib Husaren Pelzmütze.That hair was light brown when Brian obtained it.The brown dye is fading out. Or it a poor photo.

Scroll up to the top. Look at the forum title. There it is. Hiding in plain sight. Brian has had this particular Pelzmütze for years.

The "white effect" is caused by photographic conditions. Unfortunately for me, this piece is a compilation of original and reproduction parts. i bought it as a new collector and got sucked into the supposed rarity of the piece! Speaking for all of us, more experienced collectors here on the forum, we all have examples of mistakes. This is mine.... :(

I see, odd how it is "in plain sight" and I never noticed it! I make at least three mistakes a week. Rob

Back