Volunteers needed

Intertech said:
Otto, I also put you as moderator of the Welcome. I hope that is okay with you. You ARE almost always the first to throw out the welcome mat for new members.

Hugs

Margo,
No problem, it's a pleasure :D !
Hugs,
Otto

Margo,
I'm trying to go to : Moderator Area. When I click, I read: Sorry, but only moderators can read topics in this forum.

Otto :?

Oh Man, I wanted to be the WWI moderator, Otto always gets to do the fun stuff. Does this mean that Joe can not talk about beer any more, who is the moderator of the moderator forum?
Gus

Hello All: Sign me up for any forums left, not particular about any topic. Thanks,
Bill

p.s. After I sign up do I have to go to Forum Boot Camp or anything?

Hey Bill, No boot camp, just send $100 to the exsisting moderators, then you are in like Flynn.
Gus

Yeah Bill, Margo is right , but she gets paid in Canadian, it is not like it is real money anyway, although it is pretty.
Gus

Anychance to get in on the WW1 area ?
zipperheads9
Sorry I missed brian at the show but I had major case of flu . Sorry for that .Next display is in June for the 90th Anniversary of CFB Borden.
Mark .Thanks for getting me back on .

Hey Margo,
If you need to bump a Mod from WWI so Mark can be on, I would think he would be a better moderator than I am, and he knows way more than I do. Although after the post on US special forces, I may have to get even with him.
Gus

Back