Welcome cliffn !

Hey Cliff, it is about time you joined, I did not know that Mark was the zipper head, I can not believe that it took you Canuks so long to join since it was Mark that sent me to Brian. Tell Mark that the two of you need to drive down to the SOS next year.
Gus

Hello Guys,
Thanks for the warm welcome. Gus, Mark only told me about this site a couple of weeks ago. At least that is what I remember. I look forward to reading what you are all about. I have gotten a couple of pickelhaubs. I can put a couple of pics here to show you what I have. My one haube is marked P.R.30. No Idea what it means.
Talk to you later.
Cheers,
Cliff :D

cliffn said:
Hello Guys,
Thanks for the warm welcome. Gus, Mark only told me about this site a couple of weeks ago. At least that is what I remember. I look forward to reading what you are all about. I have gotten a couple of pickelhaubs. I can put a couple of pics here to show you what I have. My one haube is marked P.R.30. No Idea what it means.
Talk to you later.
Cheers,
Cliff :D
Hi Cliff,
Mark has been holding out on you, he has been a member for a year or so, I'll bet there are other things he is not telling you.
Gus

Hello all,
I have just been going through old bookmarks and seeing what still worked . Been a long time since I have been here.
Take care.
Cheers,
Cliff

cliffn said:
Hello all,
I have just been going through old bookmarks and seeing what still worked . Been a long time since I have been here.
Take care.
Cheers,
Cliff

Hey Cliff, it would be great if Mark could come back too.
Best
Gus

Yea Gus, it would be.

I am guessing that not everyone knows. Mark passed away in September 2016. His nickname was zipperheads9. Things have not been the same since then. He was a really good friend.
Cliff

Back