Welcome geo_ben !

Thankyou very much!! Glad to be here! If any of you are interested in a little bit more about me, check out the link:

http://www.pickelhaubes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1376

Thanks,
Benjamin

I currently reside in College Station, Texas; aka, Aggieland. I would like to attend SOS in 07. I've read a bit about it and it looks very interesing. I have never been to a militaria show before, so it should be a very interesting experience!

-Benjamin

geo_ben said:
I have never been to a militaria show before, so it should be a very interesting experience!

-Benjamin

Hey Benjamin, If you collect, then the militaria show will not only be interesting, but it will be fatal to you wallet, with 5 acres of stuff, I gaurentee that you will find something that you are looking for, and if you don't, someone with you will and you can loan them the money you were not able to spend.
Be carefull about Joe, he leads members off topic. What brand of beer do you drink? What ever you do, don't let Joe trick you into drinking that rasberry beer. If you have a lot of windows to clean, I have just the product for you (I sent some to Joe and he drank it, and bellyached because it did not taste good).
I am looking forward to seeing more of your collection, the Mobilization extra is very nice and sure to be original, if one sees one for sale, it would be doubtfull that it would be original, or difficult to be sure.
Best wihses
Gus

If you collect, then the militaria show will not only be interesting, but it will be fatal to you wallet, with 5 acres of stuff, I gaurentee that you will find something that you are looking for, and if you don't, someone with you will and you can loan them the money you were not able to spend.

Believe me, I know its going to be terrible on the wallet! It already is!! Probably won't be lending any money out. I'll probably be asking for it!!

Oh, I doubt I'll try any raspberry beer. I like to stay with a good german wheat beer. Tough to find down here, and haven't had a good one since I went to Germany :(

geo_ben said:
Oh, I doubt I'll try any raspberry beer. I like to stay with a good german wheat beer. Tough to find down here, and haven't had a good one since I went to Germany :(
At last, some one who knows good beer, you should try that stuff the boys up north call beer, we use it for paint stripper. Save your pennies, and get some good shoes.
Gus

I currently reside in College Station, Texas; aka, Aggieland.

Gig em! Our daughter starts in the fall at Mays Bus school. I am on the advisory board of the grad business school and Janet is down with the San Antoio Aggie mom's club. Next trip tp campus....June.

joerookery said:
I currently reside in College Station, Texas; aka, Aggieland.

Gig em! Our daughter starts in the fall at Mays Bus school. I am on the advisory board of the grad business school and Janet is down with the San Antoio Aggie mom's club. Next trip tp campus....June.

:eek: Poor Benjamim...You already must noticed, Ben, now more than never, you have to walk in the line...
Otto :lol:

Wow! Small world!! I'll actually just be passing you up as your heading in. I leave back for good to the heart of it all :D (aka Ohio - State Motto -) right around the second or third of June. Gonna beat the heat! My two year stint in Texas is over :( .

Back