Welcome martin guerre!

Hi Martin and all of our new members...I am a bit late here as usual in extending a welcome to you . I am on the forum every day eliminating spammers and reading the latest posts but I often forget to go to this part of the site. Fortunately Otto and Kaiser Bill are here to take care of things. This forum has expanded way beyond what I ever dreamed of. This is thanks to the great members that we have. There is much to learn here and no question or request for help is too trivial. Thank you all for joining us. Brian

Hi all guys,thank you very much for your welcome on your nice forum :thumb up: and sorry for this late reply,i was on hollydays and i just came back home today.
I'm not at first a spike helmets collector and in the past i found some of them but never kept one for me but today i have more and more interest in pickelhaubes ( i have only two )
My knowledge about them is not the best but i'm sure i will learn a lot with the help of all the nice members of this forum ...
All the best,
Martin.

Welcome Martin! Pickelhauben are addictive. Always good to ask first -- we love it and Welcome you.

Back