Well, tomorrows the day.

Lazerblade

Activation. I leave home about 0300 to head to the airport. I fly to Akron Ohio to visit the reserve center for half an hour to get my new ID. Then, off to Norfolk via Atlanta. I arrive at about 2200 and will then figure out how to get to Norfolk BOQ at the Naval Base. So far, thats all I know. I will keep you updated.

Paul

Hi Paul,
Sorry to hear that INS discovered that you are an illegle alien and is haveing you deported. Keep your head down and stay healthy. I can pretty much assure you that you will be investigated by an officer of the IRS when you manage to slip back past the boarder patrol.
Gus and Maggie
PS I will do everything I can to stop any unfounded rumors about your absence.
PPS Break your neck and legs (Hals und Beinen bruchen)

Hey Joe, I think Canada was the second country to kick the LeBrasseur family out (France was the first)
Gus

joerookery said:
Do you think he can find asylum in Canada?

Gustaf said:
Hey Joe, I think Canada was the second country to kick the LeBrasseur family out (France was the first)
Gus

I think Paul could try French Guiana, they say that the Devil's Island has a wonderful climate, the temperature it is suave, the native ones are homelike and the alligators and the mosquitos are docile...
Otto :lol:

PS. I left forgetting, there also has Anacondas.

Hey Otto,
You are very close, Paul tried to get deported to Brazil, but Brazil would not alow him in, not even Argentina would give Paul asylum. As a matter of fact, Minnisota is usually the last hope for people like Paul, it is sad that he has been expelled from that place, (My father was expelled from Minnisota 50 years ago, and he had to move to Idaho)
Gus

Did you notice that Paul's last post before he leaves to the giant Sandbox is his 100th!

By the way, I just brought Paul's helmets home to keep an eye on them while he is gone!

So no need for you guy's to get your trailers out! My brothers helmets are in good hands!

James

Paul, I am glad you are no longer headed to Jonestown, I understand that the choice of beverage is limited there, and the Koolaid was not that good. Watch out for the big snakes, and remember that it is the little things that can be dangerous. Even though nobody likes you, we still would not like to see you become snake bait.
Gus (simper ice cream)

Hi James,
you can send to me Paul's helmets. I made an agreement with him, and he will be paying me for the rent of the room, in the bottom of the back yard of my property, with helmets...
Otto

Skippers Log: 04/15/06

I though I would post an update.

I have been with my wardroom and troops for a week now. Pretty outstanding group from what I can see.

I have a Ensign (LDO), CWO4, One Master Chief, and three Chief Petty Officers in my wardroom. All are fantastic. We lost one Chief for medical reasons and I am hoping to have her replaced.

This week was just mobilization in Norfolk, VA. Next Saturday we head down to Fort Jackson for our Combat Training and weapons issue. Should be a pretty good time.

The weather hear in Norfolk has been great and of course we have been out for sea food already.

That's it for now.

Take care all

Paul

Paul LeBrasseur said:
Skippers Log: 04/15/06

We lost one Chief for medical reasons and I am hoping to have her replaced.

Paul
Hey Paul,
With your luck, they will replace her with a guy, How is your Portugese language skills coming, remember that the New World Portugese is different than contenental Portugese, you do not want to stand out. Live long and prosper and go wher no Minnasotan has gone before.
Gus

Hey Paul Which Sand Box? You are more than welcome in Canada only we have been throwing out illegals .Oh wait that is only the ones that speak Portugese and not the ones hiding from US service.
Kepp you head down and beer cold
Mark :salute:
I think you should store your helmets up here Brian and I can watch them ,you dont want to divde the family over things do you? :cry:

zipperheads9 said:
Hey Paul Which Sand Box? You are more than welcome in Canada only we have been throwing out illegals .Oh wait that is only the ones that speak Portugese and not the ones hiding from US service.
Kepp you head down and beer cold
Mark :salute:
I think you should store your helmets up here Brian and I can watch them ,you dont want to divde the family over things do you? :cry:

Hey Mark,Odd you should mention throwing out illegals, that was Paul's job, until his boss found out that he was an illegal alien too.
Best wihse
Gus

Back