What a great Haube, but what a great price too...RIR90

argonne

:eek: :eek: :eek: WOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Philippe :salute:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/330658089767?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Although the quality is not that great, its a rare helmet, which explains its price and the 32 bids.

Regards,

Edwin

Even given it's rarity that is a pretty steep price. Makes me feel all warm inside :)

Not quite on point but in rather better condition!
Mecklenbourg_Off_Black_LHS.jpg

Mecklenbourg_Off_Black_RHS.jpg

Nice helmet! (yours, not the auction's). I think there are a lot of 'newbies' that don't really understand the market or get all excited about something and 'need' it, never figuring that they're cutting their own collecting throats by bidding prices way up, or that with the way this works another may show up next week, or never! Oh well, it's their money. Flexibility in collecting... it's a good thing.

:D Ron

Oh yes Istanbulian, very fine haube that you have in your collection =D> ...and I know what you are meaning, I also feel the heat going out of my Pickelhauben-glassboard...

Not M-Schwerin but M-Strelitz GR89, II Bataillon...
Philippe :salute:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back