WOW

SkipperJohn

What can I say?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WWI-IMPERIAL-GERMAN-CUIRASSIER-LOBSTER-TAIL-HELMET-ORIGINAL-/311598055356?hash=item488cb0ffbc:g:~lwAAOSwKfVXGp4u" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

SkipperJohn said:
What can I say?

"Bring out the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!" ? I love the 'extended' liner. I also saw that, what a marvelously imaginative Who-Hash of parts and garbage.

:D Ron

Have dealt with the seller several times with no problems on GunBroker. Has always been a straight shooter. I take the counter view that he obtained it as is, had an accurate description based on the pictures, and, when presented with more information, he posted it to his description. And the starting price of $99 was cheap. Am I wrong?

Keith

It's nice he added the info, however the helmet itself is still what it is. Truth is, it wouldn't make a fine addition to ANY collection, and the helmet shell may be the only good part of it. I personally don't like the look of the spike at all and that brings the wappen into question (it might be a good one, but it has certainly been buffed to within an inch of its existence). All in all... :p

:D Ron

Back