WTB Bavarian General Spike Helmet, Headgear & Uniforms

Ex_Scout

Hello everyone, i'm always looking for Bavarian General Spike Helmets, Uniforms & other Generals Headgear! :)

You probably saw it already but there is one for sale in Herr weitze's shop with an enameled coat of arms.
yeah i know weitzes inventory, but i already had a lot of talks with German Spike Helmet Experts and Weitze himself. He wont show the backsides of the two Generals, also they have both several damages and repaired parts. If both where cheaper it would be something else then, but i wont buy them for this price at least :) - but the one from Age of Kings looks nice, just have to check/ ask them if they have experience with shipping such expensive items to Germany :D

So one of the Age of kings guys lives in France and they will ship to Germany no problem.

IMO you have to see the back of the wappen to be sure, so many fakes out there of Generals. The Age of Kings guy's know what to look for on these Bavarian generals helmets.

James

Just saw, that they are on a show in Germany in Greding, only 1 hour from me. So i think i will write them to bring it there, then i can check it myself too :)

Remy is on vacation right now in France so no email, but you can email Randy, his email is on the AOK site, I talked to him, he is willing to bring the helmet to Germany to show you. Just reach out to him to confirm.

James

Remy is on vacation right now in France so no email, but you can email Randy, his email is on the AOK site, I talked to him, he is willing to bring the helmet to Germany to show you. Just reach out to him to confirm.

James
wow great James, thank u very much! :)
-> I will contact him!

Sometimes the Bavarian helmets have splints that bend back
rather than screw posts .I can see why an owner don't want the
splints bent to remove the plate .If the splint breaks the owner
is out of luck . If the plate has screw posts I see no reason not
to remove it
Steve

Sometimes the Bavarian helmets have splints that bend back
rather than screw posts .I can see why an owner don't want the
splints bent to remove the plate .If the splint breaks the owner
is out of luck . If the plate has screw posts I see no reason not
to remove it
Steve
the one from weitze for 6500€ has srew posts, so i think he would like to hide whats at the backside from the wappen. The other one not & there i can also understand that for sure, but how i said, it has some repaired parts and for 7900€ its a little bit too expensiv. I already made him an offer for this one, but best offer he wanna do is 7800€ :D

the one from weitze for 6500€ has srew posts, so i think he would like to hide whats at the backside from the wappen. The other one not & there i can also understand that for sure, but how i said, it has some repaired parts and for 7900€ its a little bit too expensiv. I already made him an offer for this one, but best offer he wanna do is 7800€ :D
He seems to be able to hold out for his asking prices.
Steve

He seems to be able to hold out for his asking prices.
Steve
the Spike Helmet for 6500€ is on the web shop for round about 8-10 years know. I have it in my favorite list since they put it in the update long time ago. Best price what he offers for this one is 6000€. The other one is also already for 2-3 years in his shop now

I'm always looking for more, so if anyone have good infos about some legit Bavarian General Spike Helmets or Tunics for sale, let me know! :)

Back