WTB German Police Items

SCHUPO

WTB German Police items such as helmets, uniforms, edged weapons, Police property marked equipment, etc. Looking for old German Police items from Imperial times until the end of the DDR.

Attachments

• Zit Pol helmet front.JPG
    Zit Pol helmet front.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Just tunic.JPG
    Just tunic.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Bav SG.JPG
    Bav SG.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Pol fatigue tunic markings 1.JPG
    Pol fatigue tunic markings 1.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 16
  • VP banner.JPG
    VP banner.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 16
If you're interested in Bavarian Items there is this nice m1866 helmet going up for sale soon, link below.
Thanks for the "heads up" Louis. Unfortunately this helm is a bit too rough for me so I have to pass. Perhaps a forum member has one in better condition laying around? ;)

I have some ww2 police stuff, but its not pickelhaubes. Not sure what you are looking for. Just PM me and we can talk there. I would message you, but I admittedly can't figure out how to PM lol

If you hover with your mouse over the user's name you want to PM, a thing will pop up, below it you then can see "start a conversation" if you click on that, you can start a PM. I hope this helps you both out, it sure works for me.

Regards, Coert.

One other point…if you are a new member you don’t have PM available until you have made a certain number of posts here. So you have to prove to the system that you are a legitimate member. We had to do this because spammers were registering and then bothering members with PM scams.

Back