Württemberg EM M1915 Pickelhaube with feldgraues Krätzchen

weirdpyramid

Here is my latest find and my first haube and Krätzchen grouping. Its a Feldgrauer Helm and Krätzchen with camo band both dated 1916 for Württemberg infantry. Both items are in great or unused condition. I thinks thats about it, check out the pictures!

chris :)

haube1.jpg

haube2.jpg

mutze4.jpg

mutze5.jpg

haube4.jpg

haube3.jpg

mutze1.jpg

mutze2.jpg

mutze3.jpg

Chris,

Can you read that makers Mark? :-k

I don't believe we have anything like that on the list. May I put it on the list? Even if it is in the unknown category.

joerookery said:
Chris,

I don't believe we have anything like that on the list. May I put it on the list? Even if it is in the unknown category.

Hey Joe

I can't read it. I have seen this similar mark on Wurt helms. The mark looks similar to this one....

http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Imperial/photos/G011466.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Go ahead and put it on the list. :thumb up:

Congratulations! Excellent condition for both pieces. The M15 Wurttemberg helme is one of the hardest to to find in my experience. Yours is only the 4th I have seen in collector hands. I got mine at the MAX Show years ago. Well done.

joerookery said:

Joe I think I figured this one out and I actually was able to do so with your website.

The maker stamp seems to read J.M. ECKART, you have a version of it on your maker stamp list. The C looks like a O, that was throwing me off for a bit.

Chris, I can't see your photos!! :(
Somehow I can't access this photo sharing website!

Missed these before, very nice! The Wurt. M15 is on my 'to get list' and you found a beauty. Congratulations!

:D Ron

Back