Württemberg EM M95.

coert65

Today I went to a militaria fair here, looking for a nice haube. And I bought this EM Württemberg M95:

In fact I owned this exact helmet before, but had to sell it when things were going wrong for me, and I needed the cash.
But now it's back with me! It is regimentally marked, but very hard to read. Liner is scruffy.

So the fair was good to visit, saw lots of other nice haubes too, almost bought a Bavarian M95, but decided it was to far gone.
Better wait for a nicer example.

Thanks for looking at my old friend who returned to my home.

Greetings, Coert. :thumb up:

Thanks for the nice comments gentlemen! :)

James, when I saw my old helmet sitting on the table of a dealer there, the dealer who bought most of my old collection, I just had to bring it back home to me. Now it is back, and I got a very nice discount for it. This dealer is A1.
It really broke my hart having to sell my old collection, but you know, life can be hard. But sweet too, as I found out.
Having this helmet back home means a lot to me. Next May there will be another, much larger fair here, which I will be visiting too, and I hope to find more nice hauben there.

My small, but steadily growing collection so far. And I am happy with it!
Everybody going to the SOS, have a great time, and good hunting! :thumb up:

Have a great sunday,

Greetings, Coert. :)

Thanks a lot John! :)
It is indeed so rare to find one of your old helmets again, but I did, and am so happy with it.
I still remember buying it, with his M15 brother, for a reasonable amount 4 years ago, and now it is back again with me.

Have a nice sunday! :)

Greetings, Coert. :thumb up:

Thanks gentlemen!

It is in no way a perfect haube, but then again neither am I after 54 years. Let alone for a helmet like that.
Matthew, it is nice to have my old friend back home! It's M15 counterpart which I bought at the same time got sold almost immediately I sold the pair, no wonder too, M15 Wurtty's are scarce.
But I will find another some day.

Have a nice day,

Thanks Jaap! :thumb up:

I hope things are good with you, I haven't been very active on FB lately..

Hi Coert,

Congratulations on getting this nice Wurttemburg helmet back!

I've been fortunate to get a couple helmets back that I sold years ago as well.

Best Wishes,

Alan

Back