Wurttemberg spike helmet

A textbook example of the Wurttemberg M15 helmet! However, a shot of the liner would also be helpful.

Congratulations! An excellent example of a helmet I've been looking for for years now.
Those Wurttemberg M15's are quite rare here were I live.

Very nice, and in a very good condition!

Regards, Coert.

Excellent helmet, thanks for showing the interior. Coert, they are also quite rare here in Canada. I do have one in my collection but it is only the third one I have come across/ handled in 40 years of collecting.

Excellent helmet, thanks for showing the interior. Coert, they are also quite rare here in Canada. I do have one in my collection but it is only the third one I have come across/ handled in 40 years of collecting.
I have a stack of them 😂 I quietly buy them up

I have a stack of them 😂 I quietly buy them up
Yes, Lol, Amy does have a stack of them. I was fortunate to buy one from her a few years back.

That was the first one I have in my collection. I found two more since then, and will be letting go of the last one I have found, which Brian recently re-stitched the front visor on. Philippe discovered some information on a couple of the soldiers who wore it long ago.

The thread about it is found here, and it also shows all 3-helmets side by side to see the differences in the front plates/wappens: https://www.pickelhaubes.com/xf/threads/another-m15-wurttemburg-enlisted-helmet.15143/#post-102371

Best Wishes,

Alan

Back