YEAR END ROUND-UP NEW BRITISH HELMET AND HELMET PLATES

Hi David.
I have approximately 30 Yeomanry helmets and approximately 40-50 dragoons in my collection. (+ busbies, bearskins, lance caps, uniforms, cuirasses, swords +++) All in excellent condition. I inherited this collection from my father some years ago and I intend to reduce it over the next years. Please feel free to make suggestions if you’re looking for a particular helmet. I will gladly ship it to you if we can agree on a reasonable price.

Regards
Thomas
Hi Thomas,

Again, thank you for sharing these marvelous photographs from your collection... please look at your private messages/start conversations here on the forum to continue discussions... here are Household Cavalry helmets...

Cheers,

David

FullSizeRender 3 (2).jpg
1st LIFEGUARDS Dated inside the helmet 1881.

FullSizeRender y.jpgROYAL HORSE GUARDS, Pre-1969 helmet and cuirass, before the merger of the Royal Horse Guards and the 1st Royal Dragoons to form the current Blues and Royals Household Cavalry Regiment...

Just Incredible (y)(y)
Hello John Josef,

First... a very belated HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours!!

Once again, thank you for taking time to look at what is turning out to be a very lengthy post... I hope you are enjoying all the photographs that are collecting in this post and that you are finding it all very interesting! I always appreciate your enthusiastic accolades and very generous remarks... thanks!!!

Cheers,

David

Back