2016 SOS Table Layout

Peter_Suciu

OVMS has released the 2016 Show of Shows (SOS) Table Layout:

SOS-2016%20Table%20Layout_zpsdeshpeqb.jpg

Thanks Peter, I wish they would let us know where our tables are before the show, would be nice to let people know ahead of time.

James

The neighbors have been taking up a collection so I can buy enough gas to get me to Kentucky, I guess I will have to irritate enough people there to get enough gas to get back. The possibilitys are getting better and it is still a month and a half down the road.

He's just being coy James....Maggie says he will be there, then he will. Momma knows best!

Gustaf said:
The neighbors have been taking up a collection so I can buy enough gas to get me to Kentucky, I guess I will have to irritate enough people there to get enough gas to get back. The possibilitys are getting better and it is still a month and a half down the road.
I'm in for three bucks.
See You Guys at the Show.
Jerry

Who in this crowd will have tables at the SOS? How will we find you? I would certainly like to meet you. I will be at George Anderson's and Ron Sparacino's tables, which are normally together.

The Lebrasseur bros James and Paul have tables..... myself and Gus will be based there. There will be a large forum banner (logo) placed above those tables, so you should be able to track us down. We were in the smaller room last year but I have no clue where we will be in 2016. Peter S also has his own set of tables at the SOS as does Randy T from Age of Kings.

Whole new layout and big room this year, they do not tell us our tables until you get there which sucks

James

b.loree said:
The Lebrasseur bros James and Paul have tables..... myself and Gus will be based there. There will be a large forum banner (logo) placed above those tables, so you should be able to track us down. We were in the smaller room last year but I have no clue where we will be in 2016. Peter S also has his own set of tables at the SOS as does Randy T from Age of Kings.

I put in my request to be with James so hopefully that will work out. I have three tables and my own banner will be flying overhead (Plunderer Pete's Militaria). See you in just over a month.

Peter_Suciu said:
Now has anyone noticed that Joe, Brian and Tony have never been at SOS in the same year... :-"
I am not saying Joe is Batman, but no one has ever seen them together. It looks like the possibility of us making it to Kentucky is pretty good, as I think I am going to have to deliver two tires to a city jut over an hour east of Louisville. I am still waiting to find out if the buyer can make better arrangements for shipping.

Well, I said that I would be at the SOS, but I just sold my house, which has been on the market for almost 2 years and the closing date and moving dates are right in the middle of the show. I am happy on the one hand, but am unhappy about missing the SOS, which has become a tradition for me. Have a great time Guys. Hopefully I will get to meet you next year.

Peter.....Tony and I have never been to the SOS together....true. I believe, that Tony has only been to the SOS once since I have known him and unfortunately, I could not be there that year. However, Joe has been there with me I believe 3 times...this is why, I am so familiar with his use of that "power chair" of his as a chick magnet!! :) Neil, congrats on the sale of your house, hope to see you next year.

Back