A few of my little things...

PawelGPysz.

Hi. I've been here with you since the beginning of the year, and a moment later my adventure with pickelhaubs and all the rest of the souvenirs related to the imperial army began. Over the past few months, a few good items have been added to the collection I bought and I'm on the right path to develop these interests. Recently, I have finally managed to expose these things, which I present with pride and to the delight of your eyes (we hope). I see that a few helmets have some problems, some need to be renovated, the GdC helmet is probably a replica, as for the tunic, I'm not sure, there will probably be a few more such uncertain items, but I know that I can count on you to dispel all doubts, because it's a unique place and exceptional people.
Best regards. Paweł.IMG_20231028_131732_edit_12524502147044.jpgIMG_20231028_132145.jpgIMG_20231028_132305.jpgIMG_20231028_141137.jpgIMG_20231028_132555.jpgIMG_20231028_132507.jpgIMG_20231028_133135_edit_12658430756920.jpgIMG_20231028_133219_edit_12577493293911.jpgIMG_20231028_133230.jpgIMG20231029173548.jpgIMG20231029173700.jpg

Hi. I've been here with you since the beginning of the year, and a moment later my adventure with pickelhaubs and all the rest of the souvenirs related to the imperial army began. Over the past few months, a few good items have been added to the collection I bought and I'm on the right path to develop these interests. Recently, I have finally managed to expose these things, which I present with pride and to the delight of your eyes (we hope). I see that a few helmets have some problems, some need to be renovated, the GdC helmet is probably a replica, as for the tunic, I'm not sure, there will probably be a few more such uncertain items, but I know that I can count on you to dispel all doubts, because it's a unique place and exceptional people.
Best regards. Paweł.View attachment 38433View attachment 38434View attachment 38435View attachment 38436View attachment 38437View attachment 38438View attachment 38439View attachment 38440View attachment 38441View attachment 38442View attachment 38443
Very nice display !
Steve

Thanks Steve. I was lucky, one big purchase at the beginning of the year, then another lot, I love wholesale purchases 😉, all this year.
As the song goes ;
" Nice work if you can get it .
and if you get it , please tell me how "
Steve

Fantastique collection Pawel !...bravo

Do I see a Grenadier-Regiment zu Pferde ( Freiherr von Derfflinger No.3) ?
3rd.picture, top right..

Fantastique collection Pawel !...bravo

Do I see a Grenadier-Regiment zu Pferde ( Freiherr von Derfflinger No.3) ?
3rd.picture, top right..
Thanks. Yes, that's right, but I'm not sure if everything about this helmet is correct. In my spare time, I'll take some detailed pictures of him and we'll take him here for a workshop;)

All it takes is a bit of luck and a lot of money. ;)
Yes, John, I spent some money, although it was not a very large amount. I can, of course, reveal this detail, but I don't know if it is appropriate to talk about money among gentlemen:). When my wife sometimes asks, "Have you given a lot?", I usually answer that it is a lot, but you know that it is an investment.

Paweł grubo pojechałeś! It looks beautiful.There are some small errors,but it is all just for a little correction. Just wondering why I haven't seen it in person? If you live in Poland then we must get to know each other better.Once again congratulations on such a respectable collection.
Wojtek

Paweł grubo pojechałeś! It looks beautiful.There are some small errors,but it is all just for a little correction. Just wondering why I haven't seen it in person? If you live in Poland then we must get to know each other better.Once again congratulations on such a respectable collection.
Wojtek
Thanks Wojtek. You couldn't see it, these items weren't exhibited anywhere, of course, they almost all came from abroad because you know that in Poland it's very difficult to get them, I bought them directly from the owner or through a broker I know.

Thanks Wojtek. You couldn't see it, these items weren't exhibited anywhere, of course, they almost all came from abroad because you know that in Poland it's very difficult to get them, I bought them directly from the owner or through a broker I know.
Thank you for that! I already know several good collectors from our country personally and I see that our collectors' market is slowly developing. It makes my heart happy.

Back