A good challenge for you

Hi Joe, I do agree that it does look catawampus, but if you do draw the line down from the spike to the nose, you will see that the peak is antigogaline to the wearer's face, but even if the Helm was on straight, I would bet that the Wappen still is a bit right of the centerline. Is it possible that a Wappen with different spacing on the mounting loops was put on this Helm by only drilling one extra hole?
Gus

Quote:
antigogaline

Is that a word???????
Well, duh, I may have miss spelled it, but it is definately a word. It means about the same as Catawampus or Skiwampus. Gee Joe, I thought you understood English.
Gsu

antigogglin', (adv. AN-tee-gog-lin), Askew, off plumb, not straight, indirect.
... slonchways, Sideways, diagonal, cattywompus,

OK Joe, so I did misspell it.
Gus

think I'm going over the edge tonight.
Joe,
I agree, We do have a Kmart here, it has been empty for the past 10 or so years, but the Kmark corp still holds the lease on the building, and the bankruptcy courts will not alow the building owner to lease it to another tennent. Anyway, you could not buy a good brand of beer at Kmart. At least we do not have armadillos here.
Gus

The Buckeye K-marts are largely intact. It helps to be closer to Corporate. I support them every opportunity I get. I hate Wal Mart! It brings out the beast in me.

I can even recall when they were called S. S. Kresge.

Here's a joke made for Gus.

Hey kid, where'd you get that face; a K-mart blue light special?

Chas.

Back