Bad experince!

Hi

I had a very bad experince with this item/seller!

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/152310584732?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I asked the guy if it was an original west and the answer was "All original" When I received the parcel an expert look it up and sadly it turned out that it was and old movie item. I told the seller that I would like to retur it but he refused it! Happy that I payed with Paypal. Just got my money back now and the Supraweste have been returned.

The seller is also a member in here. I would be very carefull dealing with him. The last month he has got 3 negative feedback on Ebay.

Doc

Now you have the chance to buy "my" Supraweste!

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Supraweste-Gardes-du-Corps-Mannschaften-/152347176863?hash=item2378996f9f:g:jo8AAOSwcLxYHbVR" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If he is on the forum, give me his username and I will remove him from our members list.

Hello,

Also my Supraweste is a fake! I have paid 4000, - Euro for it.

I bought it from a German dealer 3 months ago. But I could give it back.

Too bad I can not adjust pictures here. It's the same vest.

Greeting Dragoner08

Hi Dragoner08

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experince as well with a supraweste.

I would love to see photos!

Who is the seller?

Best

Doc

Hello Doc,

I can not add photos here. I do not know why.

The seller was Karsten Ritscher.

Please give me your email address and I will send you pictures.

Greeting Dragoner08

The seller was Karsten Ritscher.

Many years ago he contacted me to see if he could use 1/2 of a table at SOS. James L. was very kind and provided space. However then he encroached on every single table until his display was massive. He had a lot of nice helmets but his prices were high – very high – and he did not sell a single one. He had a number of Saxon lion topped helmets that had been purchased from a theater supply company in Saxony.

Back