Bavarian EM felt ersatz

Thanks Tony, and congrats on your well deserved retirement as well, my friend.

Ellie just took my breath away for a moment. She has the same eyes, face and color as my last dachshund, Josh.

Scary; they could be siblings!

And Dennis; Semper Fi!

I hope Bob changes his mind and sets up another West Coast show next year. The shows are just getting too scarce out in SoCal due to politics and silliness.

And seeing as you are a former Marine, you have Jaeger's permission to rack out on his couch with him any time you wish.

I hope to run into you at a show sometime so we can both sit around, drink beer, and complain about how the Corps is going to hell, like all of the other Old Salt's are prone to do!

Fair Winds and Following Seas!

Bryan.

Bryan,

Thanks for your service and Semper Fi! We met at the Pomona Show, my brother and I had a a table this year, and you were with your son. I wasn’t a lifer, but did serve during Vietnam. Jaeger and I have something in common, I like to rack out also. Hope to see more posts of your collection in the future. Glad to hear life is good.
Cheers,
Dennis
Dennis ;
Tell me about the show
What do you & Rick have for sale ?
Best wishes
Steve

Well hey, Gus!

I bet whomever sent that helmet to you would probably love to see how it displays in your museum. And nicer than mine, eh? You must like that salty look that so many Marines attempt to achieve with their uniforms. I bet that guy who sent you that is a good dude.
Hey Bryan, I do not think my emails are getting through to you as I did send photos. Mr LeB thinks the chin strap could be correct as it is a Bavarian style, either way, it is going to stay with the helmet.

Attachments

• P1070518.JPG
    P1070518.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
  • P1070519.JPG
    P1070519.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
Hey buddy!

I just sent you my email address via text message.

And it may not be your fault, Gus. Your email might be going to my spam.

A lot of weird things have been going on with the towers out here due to hurricane Ian...

Hey buddy!

I just sent you my email address via text message.

And it may not be your fault, Gus. Your email might be going to my spam.

A lot of weird things have been going on with the towers out here due to hurricane Ian...
Yes, that is a different address than the one you sent a few weeks ago.

Back