Bayern M15 helmet.

coert65

Hello friends, my latest addition, a Bayern M15 helmet.
It isn't the worlds greatest example, but all original and I like it.
No markings anywhere, not even a makers mark to be found.
Bought it on ebay france, for not much.

I have been looking for a Bayern M15 for quite a while, to accompany my other M15's.
So am quite happy to have it! :)

I hope you guy's enjoy the pictures of this helmet. It is now in good company next to my other 7 M15's.

Have a nice sunday friends!

Greetings, Coert. :)

Very nice Coert, congratulations! In my experience, no markings is typical of the M15's

Hi Coert,...nice find ! :thumb up:
Your M15 family is increasing....ha,ha..
I was wondering if the spike is a bit larger then normaly ( for a cavalry one ), or is it just the angle of the photo ?

2nd.Leibhusar said:
Hi Coert,...nice find ! :thumb up:
Your M15 family is increasing....ha,ha..
I was wondering if the spike is a bit larger then normaly ( for a cavalry one ), or is it just the angle of the photo ?

Hi Sander, when I first saw pictures of the helmet on ebay France, I also thought it had a JzP spike fitted.
But compared to other M15's in my collection it is a regular M15 spike.

Thanks everybody for the nice comments!

Greetings, Coert. :thumb up:

Thanks for the nice reply's friends

I am happy with this helmet.
I was viewing one just like this on our local vending site, Marktplaats, a belgian guy had one for sale there.
I do not know who that was, but he was asking more than double than what I paid for this one. A nice helmet, quite similar to mine.
So I didn't proceed any further, when I saw this one on e-bay France.
So, I am happy, and the French guy I bought it from too. Both sides happy, it doesn't get better than that. :)
Have a nice sunday evening folks!

Greetings, Coert. :thumb up:

A very nice looking, complete M15 Coert, congratulations!

And Congratulations on having such a nice looking M15 helmet collection! Thanks for sharing it with us!

All the Best,

Alan

Back