Birthday's members

Hi Dave,
If you had informed us before, you could have earnings one weekend, entirely free, in the concentration camp of Minidoka, and you could still drink the whole potato vodka you tolerate. Sorry, as Gus said, it is for the next year.
Anyway, happy birthday!
Otto :D

Hi All,
As of the first of the new year, in order to satisfy Otto's need for birthdates, we will be asigning birthdates to those who have not give Otto their propper birthdate, Any one who is going to SOS will be asigned a date that falles during the event, that way, it might save James some beer money, as some places give a free drink to any one with a birthday.
Best wihses
gus

Retirement is great. Janet officially retired last night, I've been golfing two of the last three days. And I am as busy as I want to be. So jump on in the water is great!

Otto,
We have two new birthdays,
Carlson's is on the 25th of Feb and Randy Trawnik's is on the 26th of Feb, These birthdays were given to them at resturants during dinner (ir is an anoying custom for resturants to sing happy birthday for customers, and since neither of these members had given you their birthdays, so I told the waitress that it was their birthday, Carlson tried to tell them that it was not his, but to no avail) This should be a lesson to those of you who do not have their birthdays turned in to Otto, we will assign one to you when we get a chance.
Gus

Gustaf said:
Otto,
...This should be a lesson to those of you who do not have their birthdays turned in to Otto, we will assign one to you when we get a chance
Yeeeeeeeeees :evil3:

Carlson and Randy... :eek:ccasion6: :eek:ccasion4:

Hey King Weasel, I thought Otto had your birthdate, If I had known better, we would have assigned one to you at Louisville.
gus

I am one of the younger youngin's of the group. Feb 23 1982

Just turned 24 a bit ago!

Not getting any younger,
Benjamin

geo_ben said:
I am one of the younger youngin's of the group. Feb 23 1982

Just turned 24 a bit ago!

Not getting any younger,
Benjamin

Nice to see the youngs here...You're right Joe and Gsu...I'm old.
Otto :cry:

Back