Birthday's members

holy cow pucks
mine is January 25 1966,.
Mark :cry:
not near the big dirt nap yet ,and you retired peole don't rub that in . I retire 2025
:sad3:

holy cow pucks not near the big dirt nap yet ,and you retired peole don't rub that in . I retire 2025.Mark
9/3/67 Me too, and I am an artist, I cant afford to retire--I will probably die painting-Aghhhhhhhh :cry:
Stu Das158er

Sorry Greg,
You turned old several years ago, you just got older, now you are safe from the birthday party at SOS
Best wihses
Gus

My brother came up with these for my birthday...
IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

Today is Brett's birthday. However, with the international date line I have no idea when he is celebrating. He is after all upside down down there. Happy birthday Brett.

I was born at a very young age, so I don't really remember the day of my birth. But my parents eventually informed me that I was born on September 2nd, 1945.

Jaap beside liking haubes we share a common birthday (although you are few years older). I too can't remember how old I was then.

aicusv said:
Jaap beside liking haubes we share a common birthday (although you are few years older). I too can't remember how old I was then.

Reg, the 2nd of September must have been a very good day for humankind, considering that both you and me were born on that day :D

Back