Bowman Plus!

The two volumes by the Bowmeister are on ebay, 6603589697. Mint, shrinkwrapped, signed and numbered with three funky lid's thrown in as a sweetener.

Hey yeah, the seller does not say the Hauben do not go with the sale, but I will bet you only get the pictures, non English buyers may have a problem with this sale.
Gus

Sorry Gus. I've been reading P.G. Wodehouse again and "Gussie Fink-Nottle" is one of the characters in some of the stories.

spikeymikey said:
Sorry Gus. I've been reading P.G. Wodehouse again and "Gussie Fink-Nottle" is one of the characters in some of the stories.
That is odd, I realy have no intrest in newts. I was not up early, I was up late, I have a bit of a cold and could not sleep, so I was up all night throwing bids at thngs on Ebay.
Gussie Notta-Fink

Gustaf is used to adaptations of his name. Margo calls him Gus Gus which is taken from Disney's Cinderella mouse. Brian

b.loree said:
Gustaf is used to adaptations of his name. Margo calls him Gus Gus which is taken from Disney's Cinderella mouse. Brian
Oh duh, I did not know that, but I did have to change my password, as that was it, and now I have to have the password written backward on my forehead so I can read it in the reflection of the screen.
Gus

Rendsburg said:
Celsius or Farenheit?
..and why you have cold last night?
Otto
Ah Otto, You have figured out the score, it is +51Farenheit, actually it has dropped to 34 F. The temp gets down to -5C at night, am I am able to work until mid day when the ground starts to thaw. I have a cold because Maggie shared hers with me, she got hers at church, I am going to town and kiss everyone I do not like.
Gus

Back