Current happenings in the lovely city of Philadelphia, PA

ww1czechlegion

another American city turning into a 3rd world nightmare shi*hole.... over run by out of control crime and violence....

Target (TGT) announced on Tuesday that it is closing nine stores in four states, citing theft, organized retail crime and worker safety. The stores will close on October 21.

The stores that will close include: A New York City store in Harlem. Two stores in Seattle. Three stores in the San Francisco and Oakland area, and Three stores in Portland, Oregon.

Retail Giant Wal-Mart is doing similar, in cities such as Chicago, and elsewhere.

That is very disturbing to hear Alan. The same issue is happening to jewelry stores in Toronto apparently. I learned that from one of our local jewelry stores. Their door was locked when I went to go in. I had to knock first and then was admitted by a staff member. When I naturally asked why, I got that explanation. ☹️

another American city turning into a 3rd world nightmare shi*hole.... over run by out of control crime and violence....

Target (TGT) announced on Tuesday that it is closing nine stores in four states, citing theft, organized retail crime and worker safety. The stores will close on October 21.

The stores that will close include: A New York City store in Harlem. Two stores in Seattle. Three stores in the San Francisco and Oakland area, and Three stores in Portland, Oregon.

Retail Giant Wal-Mart is doing similar, in cities such as Chicago, and elsewhere.
At least I did see some arrests on the video on Fox News
That is a good thing as a lot of what I see
they just steal what they want and nothing is done to stop them
but how long will they stay in jail ?
a few hours ?
cash-less bail by the bleeding hearts and they are out again
Steve

It's terrible. I just moved to Los Angeles from San Francisco and it's the same. There are still always some good areas and most are good people, but bad policy just emboldens those bad actors.

I understand why many people aren't willing to share their collection. It's a hazard and makes you a target for theft.

I cannot believe the looting. Thanks God that I am living in Singapore where we don't have such cases. Generally we are all law abiding citizens. There are of course some black sheep's but generally a safe city.

The United States has truly abandoned the rule of law, from the top down. We have no borders, the Department Of Justice and especially the FBI are corrupt beyond redemption. A fish rots from the head.

Same thing in Holland and Belgium!
When I got in France, I had a discussion with a fellow collector who happen to be a police men in Paris.
He asked me why I came to France, and I said because it is bad in Belgium.
He answered , well it is bad here, as well!
Then I said, I know, but here you got still room to hide.

Vivons heureux vivons cachés!

I believe is harsh punishment for crime and capital punishment for murder. I think that’s the only way you can control the violence. I’ll stop now before I get on my soap box and reveal too much……

I believe is harsh punishment for crime and capital punishment for murder. I think that’s the only way you can control the violence. I’ll stop now before I get on my soap box and reveal too much……
Well written by all
IMO
thanks
Steve

Here in Canada they focus on taking guns away from licensed collectors, shooting range enthusiasts and hunters as opposed to making harsher penalties for gun crime. Sucks!

Here in the states the focus to protect the criminal, to hell with the victim.
In San Fran , Calif . they can steal // shoplift up to $ 900 and it is not a crime .
Target ; Walgreens ; and Walmart are closing stores due to loss in the billions
Steve

Here in the states the focus to protect the criminal, to hell with the victim.
In San Fran , Calif . they can steal // shoplift up to $ 900 and it is not a crime .
Target ; Walgreens ; and Walmart are closing stores due to loss in the billions
Steve
They call it the “doom loop” out here.

They call it the “doom loop” out here.
Dennis
Careful where you walk so that you don't step on a used needle or something brown
I had a great time when I visited you and Rick a couple of times in 2004 & 2005
but I don't ever think that I would go back to San Fran again
if I did it would only be to visit you 2
Steve

Unfortunately similar things happening in old Europe, especially in France...
Philippe
I can confirm that. The naive French Republic and ingenuous democracy see nothing coming... as in '14 and '40. We have to lose the war first, before we can mount a desperate resistance. Here in France, things are out of control, and all the crime figures are in the red. The swarms of uneducated immigrants, with no money, no license, no insurance, etc., are unaware of their duties, but know their rights. Collectors are obliged to declare their antique firecrackers, marksmen to undergo psychoanalysis, while in Marseille and elsewhere, Kalashnikov shootings are going on, in total freedom... The form of criminal procedure has taken over from the substance. The more the criminals are protected, the more the victims are oppressed.
I think the future of Western democracies is numbered. If a dictator doesn't get his act together, there will be revolution, anarchy and chaos.
Time will tell if I'm being excessive...or not...
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I can confirm that. The naive French Republic and ingenuous democracy see nothing coming... as in '14 and '40. We have to lose the war first, before we can mount a desperate resistance. Here in France, things are out of control, and all the crime figures are in the red. The swarms of uneducated immigrants, with no money, no license, no insurance, etc., are unaware of their duties, but know their rights. Collectors are obliged to declare their antique firecrackers, marksmen to undergo psychoanalysis, while in Marseille and elsewhere, Kalashnikov shootings are going on, in total freedom... The form of criminal procedure has taken over from the substance. The more the criminals are protected, the more the victims are oppressed.
I think the future of Western democracies is numbered. If a dictator doesn't get his act together, there will be revolution, anarchy and chaos.
Time will tell if I'm being excessive...or not...
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Well put and well written
The upper class ( money wise )
are removed from what is going on
they either don't see or don't care
one of the ladies on T V news said yesterday
that the elected officials in Congress " smell their own farts "
Steve

I am surprised the mass mod has not happened here in New Orleans yet.
The hoods are too busy killing each other in drive-bys and drug dealings gone wrong.
They are also busy breaking into cars EVERY night along with the car jackings in public places.
A few months back an old lady was dragged from here jacked car causing here arm to be torn off and she later died.
It was all teen agers.
They are on trial now.

Back