Einheitsmutze pics

zipperheads9

This little beast is in the museum collection , I volunteer with.
Here are the pics. It is a size 55 marked to BA VIII , made by J and M ? Coblenz
Front

1917Mutzenfront.jpg

Inside
Mutzen1917insidemarkings.jpg

Side
1917Mutzenleftside.jpg

There is no date . I have noticed some moth nipping that was not there last time it was out of the case. I have to check if it is Blow Flies or Moth's and what can be done to stop this.
Mark

Hey Mark,
I think the best solution is to send the Mütze to me and I will take care of it for the museum.
Gus

Chip Minx said:
Gus,

I think the best solution is to send you to the museum!

Chip

Hey Chip,
I am up for that, it would be cheaper in the long run, some of the stuff in the museum would be spendy to ship here. By the way, If you get time, would you post on JPS's forum on gunboards, Bayonet Collector is worried that some of the old members were lost in the most recent server change.
Best wihses
Gus

Tony it belongs to the museum . We had a slimy dealer in who wanted it and some second war bit's we have . This is one I made sure went NO where. We lost 1 original PH helet with that old curator . He is no longer involved with the museum.
If anyone is in the area let me know i would be happy to let you in and look through the museum . and the stores .
Mark

Back