Finally! 6th Kurassier.

Hey Ron,
Coming from Karel, the 'Adler of all Belgian collectors', I think this was a compliment :D

RON said:
Hey Ron,
Coming from Karel, the 'Adler of all Belgian collectors', I think this was a compliment :D

I was kidding him... but I know the feeling. I think we're all a wee tiny, itsy bitsy, little bit jealous of the helmets others have, but celebrate their successes all the same.
So many of our members here have collections that outshine mine and put my knowledge to shame.

:D Ron

RON said:
Did I mention I already have ***N I N E*** pickelhaubes ?! :cool:

Yes, NINE Nice ones too! Seems to me you got an 'aargh!' out of me once on an ebay auction for a war-time Prussian officer helmet! :)

Come to think of it, you did 'aargh!' me on my M1915 Prussian Off. haube... \:D/

Ron,

Absolutely AWESOME helmets Ron!!!! =D> \:D/

I am Cuirrasier fanatic and hopefully can find one as nice as yours!

John

I found out from Randy at Age of Kings that this was from an estate in France. I'm going to have to see if I can find out more.

Love the photos, Ron, especially the last one. I think I'd have a permanent smile like that with that collection in the room!

Cheers
Chris

Thanks Chris! A big part of that happy expression is a wife who allows me to spend a LOT of money on these and allows for my addiction. She's the one who insisted on taking photos of it arriving.

OMG, what a simple little "aaargh" can do... of course this was meant as a compliment. By the way, this counts only when it's written with 3 a's... otherwise it's a bad thing :-" ...

Adler

Adler said:
OMG, what a simple little "aaargh" can do... of course this was meant as a compliment. By the way, this counts only when it's written with 3 a's... otherwis it's a bad thing :-" ...

Adler

Yes, I knew exactly what you meant and was kidding you. :) I say aaargh a lot when I see your collection, you have some real beauties there!

Hey Joe, Nice pHoto! On Sunday we'll be in Berlin, so I hope to check out maybe one or two shops... We'll see. If that one had the taller spoke, I'd be begging you for a copy photo! again, very nice my friend!

Ron

Back