Hello great forum

NON YX

I've got some Pickelhaubes and Stahlhelms in my collections under the help from my friends.
I hope in the future I'll be able to Identify authenticity independently, and this is critical to me. Unfortunately, I don't know much about them so far, and there are always things to learn.
I am particularly interested in officer Pickelhaube, especially those from Baden Army WW1.(Stahlhelms also)
I'll post some of my favourites as well as part of my friend's collection below.
Hello and thank you all! I amd looking forward to communicating from you.

Attachments

• 2749c6ce8ecc25c8.jpg
    2749c6ce8ecc25c8.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 53
  • 1.png
    1.png
    760.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.png
    2.png
    851.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 3.png
    3.png
    545.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 4.png
    4.png
    588.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Cache_4357febf646910b8.jpg
    Cache_4357febf646910b8.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 55
I've got some Pickelhaubes and Stahlhelms in my collections under the help from my friends.
I hope in the future I'll be able to Identify authenticity independently, and this is critical to me. Unfortunately, I don't know much about them so far, and there are always things to learn.
I am particularly interested in officer Pickelhaube, especially those from Baden Army WW1.(Stahlhelms also)
I'll post some of my favourites as well as part of my friend's collection below.
Hello and thank you all! I amd looking forward to communicating from you.
Wonderful display in the window of the last pictures. Italian and british uniform are outstanding vision for me. Congrats

Welcome to the Forum and thank you for showing the photos. Hope to see more ;)
If you want to learn something about pickelhaubes I would recommend the website kaisersbunker.com. It‘s the best website about pickelhaubes (y)

Welcome here! Like Brian wrote, do not hesitate to ask questions about helmets, or other collectibles here.
We are a group of collectors here who are all willing to help out. Everybody here started out as new collectors, with some knowledge, but not all.
When I started collecting pickelhauben, I knew a bit, but not enough, and friends here helped me out, they will also help you out too.
Enjoy the forum!

Regards, Coert.

PS, also check out @Sandmann 's website, it is below his post's, also a very good reference site.

Back