help with the forum

Ironic that one who can not cross the border into the Great White North due to past sins, is now offering room and board on the Canuck side?? It must really stink on the inside of that gas hood although I think that it is the best avatar on the forum. Anyway... we have a great group here and a hearty "Thanks eh" to all those who have sent contributions.

Do not think that I can not cross in to the Great White North, It has been done, as I am a master of disguises, I am very careful to leave my grenades home.

Now that the forum is back online, I think it is time to send another installment to Brian to support the cost of the forum, we all know how much we would miss it if it was not there.
I think we should also take time ocasionally to thank briwn and Tony for the work they do to keep this forum going.
Best
Gus

b.loree said:
Ironic that one who can not cross the border into the Great White North due to past sins, is now offering room and board on the Canuck side?? It must really stink on the inside of that gas hood although I think that it is the best avatar on the forum. Anyway... we have a great group here and a hearty "Thanks eh" to all those who have sent contributions.

Hey Brian,
I have not mentioned where I got this gas hood, I am getting pretty brave, as I am the only one posting on theforum now, and maybe this will be the thing we need to get it back.
The gas hood came from a member in a small town about 60 miles from you. About the same distance from Mark G. I figured you both would want to kill me if you knew I had snached it from under you noses. I can say this knowing that yoou will probably neve read this:)
Best
Gus

Arrrrrgh!!! Damn Yankees at it again..... isnt it enough that you own all of our resources. You still have to come up and steal our WW1 Gas Hoods too.

b.loree said:
Arrrrrgh!!! Damn Yankees at it again..... isnt it enough that you own all of our resources. You still have to come up and steal our WW1 Gas Hoods too.

Oh crap, did I say that out loud?

All I can say Guster is that that hood looks good on you and I think you have the best avatar on the forum. Your putting that thing on soaked in all those old unknown chemicals from 100 yrs ago speaks volumes about you as a man. As an aside....please do not have Maggie come after me for insurance claims when you die young from unknown causes. I will simply reply that you had already been changed before I met you from ingesting various fertilizer compounds and weed killer chemicals. Actually, when I think about it...that would explain so much!!!! All the best my friend!

Hey Brian,
Actiually, your are very close to the truth with the ag chem idea, but you forgot lead poisoning (actully, I like to think of it as more of an over dose rather than poison, I believe that lead is a vital micro nutrient, and that the reason there is so much autisum now days is from a lack of lead) I am still on heart medications due to the last overexposure to organophosphate poison, the biggest problem with the PH hood is the myth that these early gas masks had to be activated with urine, as that has become a popular way to preserve them by collectors, the only thing the urine really does is keep people from stealing them.

OK Gus your info on the gas hood confirms my previous thoughts that it must really smell bad. Your continuous connection with Canada however ie stealing our gas hoods, your admiration for our coloured bucks$ , your attempt to cross our border mit grenate and preoccupation with things Canuck makes me think that secretley you lust for Canuck status. I would gladly sponsor you and that lovely bride of yours to come north.

Can I bring my firearms, most are deactivated (in this part of the world, we deactivate our firearms by removing the ammo)

Merry Christmas Professor Loree!
I've just emailed my "membership fee/contribution" for 2012.
Let me know if you can't remember the answer to the security question :)

Many thanks Ron, much appreciated! Keep on posting here and asking questions. Its great to have you with us. B

At the SOS show Jim Turinetti gave me some money to donate to the forum for him!

Brian check your Paypal account, I transferred the money today.

Jim thanks for helping the forum keep going.

James

Thanks James and thank you Jim T for the donation. I wish I could have been there at the SOS, another visit is long over due. However, money is tight due to child support and spousal. There is an end to that though (spousal) in 4 years so I will get there eventually guys. God willing.

I just made a small contribution to your paypal account to keep this excellent forum aloft :D

Regards,

Edwin

Yes thank you Eric, most generous. It warms the heart and rewards time and effort. I have an A type personality......if there is a problem or a job, figure it out and just get it done. As long as I am able, the forum will continue to provide a mass of knowledge and entertainment for collectors. I have no health issues, take no pills, so I think we are in for a good long run here. Being retired also gives me more time on the forum. All the best, Brian

Back