In search for a neusilber chinstrap for a Pioneer M95 haube.

coert65

Hello friends, does anybody have a chinstrap with neusilber fittings they would like to sell to me?
Or know where I can find one? I am in need for one, as I bought a Pioneer M95 haube missing its strap.
Any tips are welcome, thanks in advance!

Regards, Coert.

Hello friends, does anybody have a chinstrap with neusilber fittings they would like to sell to me?
Or know where I can find one? I am in need for one, as I bought a Pioneer M95 haube missing its strap.
Any tips are welcome, thanks in advance!

Regards, Coert.
Coert,are you referring to these items? I can find the hardware, and I can make the leather for the belt.

Attachments

• DSC05393.JPG
    DSC05393.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • DSC05394.JPG
    DSC05394.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
Coert,are you referring to these items? I can find the hardware, and I can make the leather for the belt.
Yes, I am referring to those items Woitek! If you could help me out with a chinstrap, I would be eternally grateful!
They are very rare to find, as Matthew stated.

Regards, Coert.

Woitek that is extremely nice of you. Is it possible to see the rest of your helmet and how the chinstrap is attached?
Thanks
John
Sure John, here are the photo's of the helmet I need the chinstrap for:
Pionier M95 1.jpg
Pionier M95 2.jpg
Pionier M95 3.jpg
Pionier M95 4.jpg
Pionier M95 5.jpg
Pionier M95 6.jpg
Pionier M95 7.jpg
As soon as Woitek is ready with the strap, and it has arrived at my place, I will post pictures of it on the haube.
I am extremely happy with the help of Woitek with this!

Best regards, Coert.

Last edited:
:)
Chinstrap M95, in neusilber..JPG
This one is on it's way from Poland as we speak! As soon as it arrives here, I will post photo's of it, on my Pionier M95, along with the kokarden I already have here. Thank's a lot to Woitek for helping me out with it!

Best regards, Coert.

Wojtek, did you make it or is it an original part? It looks really great (y)
Sandy, Woitek used original Neu silber hardware, and leather from the era to make it. I have more pictures, it is like it should be, correct stitching and so forth. Most of us saw Woitek restoring helmets, bringing them back from a state from which I thought rescuing was impossible.
But he did succeed in a way, I cannot do. I am very happy with it, most of us would think it's totally original. And in a way, it is.
Correct fittings, correct leather strap and stitching.
These are very rare to find, so Woitek's work is amazing.
I am really happy, and eternally grateful with what he has accomplished for me!
Finally, my Pionier M95 can be complete!

Best regards, Coert. :)

Sandy, Woitek used original Neu silber hardware, and leather from the era to make it. I have more pictures, it is like it should be, correct stitching and so forth. Most of us saw Woitek restoring helmets, bringing them back from a state from which I thought rescuing was impossible.
But he did succeed in a way, I cannot do. I am very happy with it, most of us would think it's totally original. And in a way, it is.
Correct fittings, correct leather strap and stitching.
These are very rare to find, so Woitek's work is amazing.
I am really happy, and eternally grateful with what he has accomplished for me!
Finally, my Pionier M95 can be complete!

Best regards, Coert. :)
Congratulations Coert and Wojtek. That‘s why I asked, it looks incredible original. Well done :)

The chinstrap Wojtek has made for me just arrived! It looks really perfect on my Pionier haube!
Finally my haube is complete once again. I cannot thank you enough for doing this for me my friend.
A perfect example of members helping each other.
Here are some pictures I took just now:
Pionier M95 8.jpg
Pionier M95 9.jpg
Pionier M95 10.jpg
Thanks Wojtek, you have made the impossible, possible for me!

Best regards, Coert. :) (y)

Back